Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to the McDonald Everest Insurance Brokers Limited Website. Use of this website and any information herein is covered by the following terms and conditions of use, which you are deemed to accept by continuing use:
- The content of the pages of the website is for your general information and use only and does not constitute legal or professional advice. This material is subject to the copyright and may not be provided to any other party, or copied, distributed or incorporated into other works for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of McDonald Everest Insurance Brokers Limited.
- Your use of the website is entirely at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages, losses, costs or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind suffered or incurred by you in connection with your use of this website.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
- McDonald Everest Insurance Brokers Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use and Privacy Statement without notice. As a result of this, you should regularly check these terms and conditions. Continuing use of the website is deemed acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
- The website contains intellectual property which is owned or licensed McDonald Everest Insurance Brokers Limited. This material included, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the website, which are not the property of, or licensed to McDonald Everest Insurance Brokers Limited, are acknowledged on this website.
- The website also includes links to the other website. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the website(s). We have responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You use the website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of New Zealand. Any claims or disputes arising form the use of this website will be resolved by the New Zealand Courts.