We’d love to hear from you
At McDonald Everest Insurance Brokers we pride ourselves in providing Financial Advice for Insurance Products to our Clients in accordance with the Standards for the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services for Ethical Behaviour, Conduct and Client Care.
Our Financial Advice provides good outcomes for our clients. Your feedback is important to us, so whether you’d like to give a compliment or make a complaint, we’d love to hear from you
You can make a compliment or complaint with our Team by either calling us, using our online form or writing to us. Our Complaints Manager will review your feedback then work with you to find a solution.
Speak to our team on 06 758 1199 Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5pm or
Write to us
Send your complaint by email email@example.com or mail to this address or PO Box 4080, New Plymouth 4340
Use our online form
Make a complaint by using our online complaint form. Lodge a complaint online at McDevComplaints
after you lodge a complaint
Once you’ve lodged a complaint, we will:
- However you choose to contact us we will acknowledge your complaint and you will receive our Internal Complaints process within 2 working days
- We will Contact you for more information.
- We will approach all complaints with an open mind, listen and treat each complainant as an individual and with courtesy and respect.
- We will try to resolve your complaint quickly
- You will receive a written decision, remedies and resolution as soon as practicable.
What should I do if I am not satisfied after making a complaint?
If you feel your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction using the Internal Complaints process, or you are unsatisfied with the response or resolution, you can Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL)