Local business for local people

Phone us 06-758 1199

McDonald Everest Insurance Brokers



We can offer you a full range of farm insurance cover.

  • Farm Assets - Covers buildings, plant, equipment and stock (includes milk, animal feed,      wool, fences, utilities, for accidental and sudden loss or damage.
  • Farm Interruption - Designed to help you to cover extra costs after a major loss.
  • Rural Liability - A liability cover specifically tailored for rural risks. It includes Rural Forest & Fires Act cover. We also recommend Statutory and Employers Liability cover.
  • Machinery Breakdown - This is aimed at covering your vital machinery, including pumps.  Submersible pumps can also be covered including the cost of lifting the pump to the surface.
  • Livestock Insurance - Your farm livestock would be covered for death caused by fire, lightning and electrocution, accident to the means of conveyance etc). 
  • Motor Vehicles. Farm Bikes, Tractors, Implements and Utes can be insured under a cover designed with farmers’ diversified use in mind
Have a Claim?
What you need to do: Your first duty is to mitigate the loss. This means that you must take the necessary steps to...
House Insurance Check
Have you checked your house policy to make sure you are correcly insured? Please read the following document through this link to read...
Earthquake Checklist
The recent earthquakes that occured in the Wellington region remind us that New Zealand is particularly vulnerable to seismic activity. While earthquakes cannot...